They have also been socially conscious and politically aware and sometimes that consciousness seeped into their songs, like for example, Peace the F*** out and the song SIDE which I love. Especially in this time where the political climate is so poisoned that nobody is willing to sit down and talk about real issues, but all we are looking for is partisanship... it is sad. As the lyrics goes,
We all live under the same sky,
We all will live,
we all will die,
there is no wrong,
there is no right,
the circle only has one side.
I am not sure if they are coming again, touring officially to promote the new album.... but if they do, I will be lining up to get a pair of tickets again.... they are that good.
1 comment:
I have to agree. They are a marvelous band. They are not coming to Salt Lake of Las Vegas this time round (with the album tour), but that isn't stopping me from paying too much to fly to Dallas for their concert there. What a great sound these guys have.
Post a Comment